The Women’s Environmental Institute is a nonprofit organization that is member-driven and supported organization. Your contribution makes a difference and we would like to count YOU among our many diverse and committed supporters. All individual, double and student membership fees are tax deductible. You can become a WEI member online or by mail. If you elect join by mail, please download the new membership information form or send the requested information with your check to WEI, P.O. Box 128, North Branch, MN 55056. You can also renew or start you 2011 membership on-line. Click here more information on GROUP/ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS. Give a gift of WEI membership to a friend.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP: $50 per year per individual
DOUBLE MEMBERSHIP - Share a membership with a friend and join WEI together for $75 per year
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP: $25 per year (individual only) . . . same benefits as individual memberships
See also special Membership Options listed below.
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONAL BENEFITS:
(1) 10% off all of your individual or family rentals at the WEI Eco-Retreat Center
(2) 10% off any group rental for a group that you would like to sponsor
(3) 10% off all WEI-sponsored events, workshops, classes, tours and conferences
(4) $25 off of your full 2011 CSA membership (CSA deliveries include approximately one bushel of organically certified produce for 18 weeks from the WEI Amador Hill Farm and Orchard (starting June, 2011)
(5) The right to rent from WEI to use the Eco-Retreat facility for a class or workshop you would like to offer (Call WEI 651-583-0705 for details/ your class or workshop must be compatible with WEI's mission)
(6) Invitations to special WEI member-only events
(7) A free weekend overnight with breakfast in any available room at the WEI Eco-Retreat Center if you bring in four new individual WEI members
(8) Annual member-services and monthly e-news announcements and reminders
(9) And the knowledge that your membership investment is helping make possible the ongoing environmental/agricultural/food justice mission of WEI
SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS Increase your membership contribution by adding a donation to your membership:
SWEET SIXTEEN MEMBERSHIP: $250 per year • Same benefits as individual and double memberships
• A Sweet Sixteen apple tree will be planted
in the WEI orchard in your honor April 2011 or April 2012. Apple tree planting always happens in April.
HARALSON MEMBERSHIP: $500 per year • Same benefits as individual and double memberships
• A Haralson apple tree will be planted in the
WEI orchard in your honor April 2011 or April 2012. Apple tree planting always happens in April.
HONEYCRISP MEMBERSHIP: $1000 per year • Same benefits as individual and double memberships
• A Honeycrisp apple tree will be planted in the
WEI orchard in your honor in April 2011 or April 2012. Apple tree planting always happens in April.